Most privacy policies are a mile long and contain a secret clause that lets the service provider do whatever it wants with your data.
Here, at OCR and More, we'd like to make it simple.
- We'll use your email address to send you the occasional message about improvements and changes to our OCR and More services and to send you your bill.
- All your data belongs to you. We only keep it organized. We won't share it with anyone else, EVER.
- Our web servers gather anonymous statistical information such as browser types and operating systems, so that we can get a general idea of what kind of software is used to access our services. By analyzing this data, we are able to improve our services by keeping pace with what our customers are using.
- You'll notice no advertising on our site. Therefore, no third-party cookies from outside advertisers will be tracking your movements while you use our services. If only the rest of the internet worked this way!
- This policy's effective date is January 1, 2015.
That's it. No fine print. No hidden clauses. No confusing language.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us